Gilmer Crank Mandrel Pulleys
No Slip Gilmer Belt Pulleys
These no-slip Gilmer Belt Pulleys are designed to be used with any 1" diameter Crank Mandrel that uses a 1/8" Keyway, which is a racing industry standard size. These are one piece pulleys and feature a built in lip to retain the belt if necessary. Two 1/4-20 Set Screws are included to lock pulley down on shaft.
All Gilmer Pulleys are designed for 1/2" wide belts and are designed to be used with our Gilmer Vacuum Pump Pulleys. However they may be used for other applications as well.
- 14 Tooth Pulleys are often used with belt driven mechanical fuel pumps.
- 14 Tooth Pulley OD is 1.67"
- 21 Tooth Pulleys Medium Speed Crank Pulley for Vacuum Pump
- 21 Tooth Pulley OD is approx. 2.5"
- 28 Tooth Pulleys High Speed Crank Pulley for Vacuum Pump
- 28 Tooth Pulley OD is approx. 3.5"
Pulley Ratio & RPM Calculator
GZ Motorsports Vacuum Pumps should avoid shaft RPM's in excess of 6000 RPM Pump Speed (not engine speed). The Formula used is Vacuum Pump RPM = Engine RPM x Crank Pulley Teeth/Vacuum Pump Pulley Teeth